Registrations have to be submitted through the registration form available at the following link:
for Strasbourg: 27 June 2019
for Tbilisi: 20 September 2019
|Registration||Fee for Strasbourg (France)||Fee for Tbilisi (Georgia)||Fee for both events|
|ENTO member representatives (max. 3 each)||Euro 380.-||Euro 360.-||Euro 740.-|
|ENTO member affiliated (students, participants, lecturers, etc.)||Euro 400.-||Euro 380.-||Euro 740.-|
|Others||Euro 440.-||Euro 420.-||Euro 740.-|
The fee includes: 3 nights in Hotel Pax*** not far from Strasbourg Railway Station, 2 lunches, 1 gourmet dinner in Maison Kammerzell, 1 cruise on the river and dinner, local transportation in Strasbourg, visit to European Parliament and Council of Europe, meetings and seminars.
The fee includes: 3 nights in the very well located hotel in the very center of Tbilisi, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, local transportation in Tbilisi and travel to Gori, entrance fee to museums, coffee etc. i.e. full board, meetings and seminars.
- Individuals will fill in the form.
- The ENTO member’s contact person will receive an alert (email) when an individual will register him/herself indicating that he/she is affiliated with the specific ENTO member.
- The Contact person is asked to:
- enter the registration data base;
- approve the registration;
- indicate the type of registration (“representative”, “affiliated” or “others”) and so which registration fee is expected to be allowed.
- The person who made the registration will receive a confirmation email.
- The registration will be completed when the payment is done.
Max number of participants
For organisational reasons, the maximum number of participants is 50.
- Given the limited seats available, registrations will be considered according to date.
- Just in case payment will not be done in time, the ENTO member will be asked to guarantee for its representatives and affiliated participants.