Please, consult the Federal Administration Website about conditions for entering Switzerland: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html#231667184
For taking part to the StudyLab, a Covid Certificate is needed. Please consult the following link for information: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/covid-zertifikat.html
Registrations have to be submitted through the registration form available at the following link:
30 September 2021
|ENTO member representatives (max. 3 each)||Euro 50.-|
|ENTO member affiliated (students, participants, lecturers, etc.)||Euro 100.-|
|Affiliated to Interreg project GovernaTIVA||Euro 250.-|
The fee includes:
- Participation to Training coffees
- Participation to tour and on-field visit
- Coffe break (8 October)
- Standing lunch (8 October)
- Dinner (8 October)
The fee DO NOT includes:
Suggestions for travels
The closest airport is Milan Malpensa (MXP), with train connection to Ticino (www.sbb.ch).
Even Milano-Bergamo (BGY) Airport can be an option, also for low cost flights. We suggest to take a bus shuttle to Milan Central Railway Station and then to travel to Ticino by train (www.sbb.ch).
For planning your trip by public transport, we suggest to consult the official website of Swiss Federal Railways: www.sbb.ch
Most of travels during the StudyLab will be done by public transports. It is convenient to choose an accomodation which offer “Ticino Ticket“, a card which assure free access to public transport.
Suggestion for accomodation
You are free to decide your stay, considering that main locations of the StudyLab are those on the map.
Most of the hotels offer to their guests the “Ticino Ticket“, a card that offers free access to public transport during your stay.
As all travels during the Study Lab will be done by public transport, it is more convenient for you to choose an accomodation which offer Ticino Ticket.
As a confortable option, we suggest :
IBIS/IBIS BUDGET/NOVOHOTEL Lugano Paradiso
Via Geretta 10
At walking distance from LUGANO-PARADISO Railway station, not far from the lake, central to StudyLab locations and with affordable prices. IBIS offers Ticino Ticket to its guests.
- Individuals will fill in the form.
- The ENTO member’s contact person will receive an alert (email) when an individual will register him/herself indicating that he/she is affiliated with the specific ENTO member.
- The Contact person is asked to:
- enter the registration data base;
- approve the registration;
- indicate the type of registration (“representative”, “affiliated” or “others”) and so which registration fee is expected to be allowed.
- The person who made the registration will receive a confirmation email.
- The registration will be completed when the payment is done.
Max number of participants
For organisational reasons, the maximum number of participants is 50.
- Given the limited seats available, registrations will be considered according to date.
- Just in case payment will not be done in time, the ENTO member will be asked to guarantee for its representatives and affiliated participants.